- viagra prices virginia
- compare zenerx with viagra
- generic viagra cialis and levitra
- cheap viagra cialis india
- order viagra international ships
- 50 mg viagra retail price
Kathy is one busy lady! When she’s not tutoring or volunteering at the local shelter or watching her UFC matches, she’s catching up with Twitterfolk which oftentimes involves delicious food.
Kathy was working the Gastrofork table back at the Bake for the Quake and she is one of the most selfless, sweetest people I know. I am so happy that she agreed to be featured on the Top 5! Here are her favourites:
2) Xi’An Cuisine (Richmond Public Market)
Jia (Zha) Jiang Mien. The portions are big with flavourful meat sauce toppings and delicious noodles.
3) New Novelty Sweet & Restaurant (6669 Fraser Street)
Each samosa is under $2. Comes with a sweet dipping sauce. Perfect for potlucks or for snacks.
4) Joyeaux Cafe (551 Howe Street)
This Vietnamese restaurant is a favourite amongst Downtown workers during lunchtime. It’s always busy. I like the Bun Bo Hue here as it is spicy and keeps me warm hours after I’ve eaten it. So many good dishes here!
5) Thai Away Home (various locations)
$9.95 Pad Thai. I’m a sucker for the ketchup sauce version of pad thai and this one has plenty of it.