(Image taken from Sylvia)
Between work and being a Stampin Up demonstrator and card making guru, sometimes Sylvia will have to go for a quick bite. Here are her Top 5 under $10.
- 20 20mg cialis generic only pill
- buy viagra online 35008
- viagra cheap free shipping
- buy cialis online on sale
- generic viagra rx
- viagra store coupons
2. Congee Noodle King (3313 Kingsway)- They’re open late, and they sell more than just congee… but my favourite congee is the Chicken with mushroom and the sweet chinese donut that I love dipping in my congee -YUM!
3. Sushi Garden (Brentwood) - GREAT VALUE AND QUALITY of sushi if you ask me. I prefer the new location at brentwood now… but I usually get take out because eating in.. you better get there early or go there after 7pm because it’s ALWAYS BUSY. Favourite rolls: Alaska Roll (no one else makes it like them!), Negitoro, salmon roll and salmon sashimi (you can eat for two for around $20)
5. Kim Phung (5764 Victoria) -It’s a bit of a hole in the wall but I LOVE THEIR PHO SOUPS! I always get the pho with beef balls and rare beef. AND THEIR PORK DUMPLINGS -Soo goodd…. There’s a picture in the menu, and it’s made with clear peel with pork inside and you dip it in fish sauce..MY FAVE DUMPLINGS!