- viagra 100 mg fast deslove tablets
- cheap cialis buy pharmacy online now
- viagra with no prescription legal
- delaware caverta generic viagra veega
- 1buy cialis generic online
- buy generic cialis online
So I decided to take matters into my own hands and I made three different dishes that I was craving for. I followed my dad’s recipes in Filipino Cooking Made Easy (our cookbook – ebook and hard cover is still available, by the way!) and despite some hiccups (ie, me burning the potatoes, sigh!)- I managed to replicate the delicious Filipino flavours I missed while I was gone.
PS, if you want to watch a pro actually cook this, you can watch My Dad cook it on our Youtube video here.
3 big tomatoes
1 small can tomato sauce
4 cloves of garlic
2 medium onions, chopped
2 lbs beef steak, cubed
1 ring of sausage, sliced
Soy sauce to taste
Black Pepper to taste
1 Red Pepper sliced and fried
4 Small potatoes, cubed and fried
1. Put all meat into a large pot and fill with with a little bit of water.