- viagra 100mg sildenafil citrate pfizer labs
- mindful musings cheap viagra
- cialis action
- cheap viagra tablets
- low cost viagra fast
- cialis to buy new zealand
As is the case of my next post, Ramen! I basically hit up the local T&T for all the items I needed to make my ramen miso soup.
This recipe is good for 2 people:
1 bunch Green Onion/Scallion
1-2 cup bean sprouts
1 can of bamboo shoots, drained
2 eggs, hard boiled
2 packs instant ramen noodles
1 pack of Shiro Miso paste (or any type of miso)
1 packet dashi
1 cube pork/beef broth
6-8 cups water
1/2 lb of meat for stewing (in this case, I used beef)
1. Cut up all your vegetables and put them aside.
2. In a big pot, boil water with a cube of broth and meat slowly on medium until meat is cooked.
3. Remove meat and set aside.
4. Add 4 tablespoons of miso (more or less to your taste) and half the package of dashi to the broth.
5. In a separate pot, boil eggs from cold water. When the eggs are done boiling, remove eggs from water, peel and slice.
6. With the same water from eggs, boil the ramen as instructed on package (2-3 minutes). To stop the ramen from over cooking, run cold water through the ramen (using a strainer).
7. Set up your bowl so that the ramen is on the bottom, add veggies and meat to the top.
8. Pour soup over and serve while it’s still hot!