- cheapest generic cialis pills uk
- cialis promise program
- cheap impotence drug generic cialis delivery
- viagra cheap online rx
- cheapest viagra in uk cheap
- buy cialis cheap
You can put just about anything on a plate – try to have the staples like olives, sliced meat and some sort of pickled, roasted or dried veggie.
From left, working clockwise:
Olives (from the olive bar at my local grocery store)
Pepperoncini Peppers (pickled, a jar)
Sliced Meats – “Panini Meat Pack” from Costco
Laughing Cow Party Cubes (French onion, Blue Cheese and Mushroom flavoured)
Boccocini (party sized)
Some tips putting the plate together:
1. Try to drain the liquid from any of the veggies and cheeses, use dividers to keep flavours where they should be.
2. Roll longer meat slices, fold circular meat slices into four.