- over the counter viagra australia
- viagra cost india
- cialis medication erectile dysfunction
- cut cialis 20mg
- viagra suppliers in stoke on trent
- generic viagra manufacturers
Pair with tomatoes.
You can find this recipe amongst others in our Filipino Cooking Made Easy cookbook!
2lb sirloin or any other beef cut thinly
1/4 cup brown sugar
2 tbsp salt
2 tsp Magic Sarap (optional)
2 tsp black pepper
1 tbsp anatto powder
1. Slice beef thinly to serving size. In a bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients and massage into meat.
2. Allow beef to marinate for at least 2-3 hours.
3. Fry in hot oil, turning to cook evenly on both sides.