- online drug stores viagra
- cialis levitra online
- viagra similar medications
- purchase viagra new zealand
- viagra cost comparison virginia
- cialis express delivery
The package is as follows:
A. Flight of Stanley Park Brewery Belgian Style Beer
• 2 “Ambers”, subtle toasted malt, lightly hopped, exceptionally clean finish
• 2 “Bruns”, distinctive dried fruit aromatics, complex chocolate, roasted nut and malt biscuit
B. Your Choice of Appie:,
• “Tortilla Soup”, chicken, black beans, corn, avocado, tortilla crisps, mozzarella (gluten free)
• “Baked Brie”, filo wrapped brie, local honey, sambal oelek, candied apple
• “Dungeness Crab Cakes”, served with lemony yogurt and arugula
C. You Choice of Thin Crust Pizza,
• “8th Avenue”, hot calabrese, chorizo, banana peppers, and sautéed mushrooms
• “Market Place”, roasted vegetables, goat cheese, torn basil, sundried tomato base
• “Wild Smoked Salmon”, BC smoked salmon, creamy dill, capers, red onion, craisins
All this for just $15.
Please note that I was invited by VANEATS to try this package out, anything extra I paid for myself.
We were brought the 4 flights of beer – two are the same, so this package was meant for two people to share. This was Stanley Park Brewery Belgian Style Beer and while I’m not a big beer fan, I enjoyed both beers. They both had a delightful taste and went down easy. Brian and I started off with the Brun to pair with our appetizer which went surprisingly well. We kept the Ambers for our pizzas, and they were a great pairing. Brian preferred the Brun while I preferred the Amber beer.
To start off, we chose the Dungeness Crab Cakes. It was topped with peppered avocado and served with some arugula and lemon yogurt. The Crab Cakes were amazing.
They are definitely 100% crab with no filler inside. Crispy on the outside but still moist on the inside. The arugula was drizzled with what I think was balsamic reduction that was slightly sweet. I think that if they had drizzled this on top of the avocado too, it’d be great!
Shortly afterwards, our pizzas came. Our first pizza was the 8th Avenue – hot calabrese, chorizo, banana peppers, and sautéed mushrooms. This pizza is more so a flatbread but just as filling as a pizza. It was very hearty with the chorizo and calabrese – it wasn’t TOO spicy, so if you like a lil bit of heat, you’ll enjoy this pizza.
We ordered another pizza on the side – the Smoked Salmon – BC smoked salmon, creamy dill, capers, red onion and craisins. This pizza was very different than the 8th Avenue, much lighter in comparison. The craisins were a nice touch to this pizza, making it slightly sweet every other bite. I also enjoyed the fact that this pizza was not too heavy on cheese or cream which tends to mask the taste of everything else.
At $15, this is a great deal. The beer and pizza alone would be well over $15 at any other place you’d go to – so for a two course meal and a flight of beers, I’d definitely recommend it. This great restaurant is definitely one of those pleasantly surprisingly great hole in the walls and I encourage you to check it out if you’re ever around Main street!
To learn more about the package and purchase it, visit the VANEATS website.