- generic viagra vega 100mg india
- cialis generic pharmacy online
- viagra overnight delivery
- next dat delivery generic viagra
- cialis soft gel pills
- generic cheap viagra
10-12 heads of Spring onions/scallions cut into 2″ long sticks (save some for sauce)
1/2 cup or a bag of seafood mix (or any type of seafood), clean and diced
2 cup water
1 cup Korean pancake mix (if you don’t have it, see below to get the recipe)
1/4 cup glutinous rice flour
2 eggs lightly beaten
oil for frying
3 table spoon soy sauce
2 table spoon white vinegar
1/2 teaspoon white sugar
1 teaspoon chili flakes (optional)
1 teaspoon sesame seeds
some chopped green onion
Korean pancake mix:
1 cup all purpose flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp sugar
1/4 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1. Boil 2 cups of water (you can add some rice wine if you’d like). Add the seafood mix and blanch for 3 seconds. For the seafood mix, I also added some imitation crab we had in the fridge.
2. Wash and trim scallions/green onions and cut into 2″ pieces (reserve some for dipping sauce)
3. Make the batter (the recipe on how to make the Korean pancake mix is below) and add glutinous rice flour. It should have a runny pancake batter texture.
4. Add the onions to the batter and mix well with a spoon. The batter binds the onions together, make sure that it covers most of the batter and that your onions are not swimming in batter.
5. Beat 2 eggs lightly.
6. Heat some oil about 2 tsp in a nonstick pan over medium heat until it’s nice and hot.
7. Scoop the batter mix into the pan and spread as evenly and thin as possible with the spoon.
8. Scatter the seafood mix around the pancake. Pour the eggs around the topping and let the pancake fry for 2-3 minutes if you’re making a small pancake or longer until the batter and egg on top looks almost cooked. And flip! I made one huge pancake, but try to make 2-3, if you make a big one, it might be difficult to turn. Thankfully I had my skillful father who helped me turn the huge pancake I made!
9. What we did was when we were ready to transfer to a serving plate, we put the plate directly over the pancake and flipped it with the pan. It fit just perfectly onto the plate!
Perfect, delicious and probably my favourite part of the meal! Serve hot!