- order generic cialis
- cheapest generic viagra in canada
- buy cialis online
- is viagra a prescription drug
- prescription-free viagra
- rate generic viagra
If you’re looking for a gourmet Lucky’s doughnut, you’ll probably have to look elsewhere. Voo Doo has a great kitsch to it and it’s unapologetic for making sinful treats that make grown men cry.
Their signature doughnut has got to be their Voo Doo Doll ($1.95), shaped in an unfortunate little monster filled with raspberry jelly and a pretzel stake through it’s mid section. Other flavours include the Bacon Maple Bar ($3),Diablos Rex ($1.75), Maple Blazer Blunt, Cock-N-Balls (seriously, I’m not making this up) and much more.
If you let them choose your doughnuts, it’s slightly cheaper ($11.25) but you can definitely choose the flavours you want.
My favourite of the bunch if their Apple Fritter ($2.25). The apple fritters are bigger than my face. How anyone can eat one to themselves is beyond me. The reason I like this one the most is that it’s nice and crispy on the outside with a nice layer of glaze but doughy and soft on the inside.
I found most of the rest of the doughnuts to be a bit too sweet for my liking, but none the less, a fun treat to bring back to friends and family.
Some tips for visiting Voo Doo Doughnut:
1) They are open 24 hours, 7 days a week.
2) There are several locations, if you can, visit the ones that are not in downtown.
3) Go late at night. We went at 10pm and waited about 20-25 minutes (which isn’t so bad) at Voo Doo Doughnuts Too located at 1501 NE Davis St.
4) They are CASH ONLY at every location.
Check out their website here.