I was looking through Foodgawker, as I always do and came across this simple recipe – Mini Blueberry Clafoutis from ButterYum (Check out the original recipe here). The recipe made six, but I ended up only making four as I only had four creme brûlée dishes.
2 cups fresh blueberries, washed and stems removed
2 large eggs
1 cup whole milk
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup all purpose flour
2 tsp vanilla
pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. Butter six creme brûlée dishes and place on a rimmed sheet pan.
3. Divide blueberries evenly among the dishes.
4. Combine the rest of the ingredients in a blender or food processor until completely combined.
5. Pour batter evenly over the blueberries.
6. Bake for 40 minutes or until custard begins to turn golden brown around the edges.
7. Remove from the oven and cool to room temperature.
8. For extra fanciness, garnish with creme fraiche or powdered sugar.