It’s so simple and easy – those are my favourite kind of recipes! I had left over white chocolate chips so I also threw them in!
Makes: 8-12 Muffins
1 1/2 cups flour
3/4 cup white sugar
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp baking powder
1/3 cup butter (melted)
1/3 cup milk
2 cups fresh blueberries (I thought this was way too much for the recipe – try 1 cup)
1/2 cup white chocolate chips (optional, I just had left over)
1/2 cup white sugar **(I found this to be too much, so I used a little less)
1/3 cup flour
1/4 cup butter
1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease muffin cups or line with liners.
2. Combine 1 1/2 cups flour, 3/4 cup salt, sugar and baking powder.
3. In a separate bowl, put melted butter, add egg and the milk. (The recipe didn’t say whether to beat the ingredients together, so I didn’t).
4. Mix liquids with flour mixture.
5. Fold in blueberries and white chocolate.
6. Fill muffin cups right to the top.
7. In a separate bowl for crumb topping, mix 1/2 cup sugar, 1/3 cup flour, 1/4 cup butter and 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon. Mix with fork.
8. Sprinkle over muffins.
9. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until done.