This and many more recipes can be found in our cookbook, Filipino Cooking Made Easy!
Check out the video and the recipe is below!:
Kalabasa A Sa Baboy a Hipon and Gatas (Spicy Squash w/Pork and Shrimp)
1 lb squash, cut and cubed
1/2 lb small shrimp, peeled
1/2 lb pork, cubed
4 cloves garlic, crushed
1 onion, diced
pepper to taste
1 cube pork broth
2 fresh small red chilli, chopped
1/4 cup milk
1 tbsp oil
1. Boil pork in a little water, then once it dries up brown it in oil.
2. Saute garlic and onion next.
3. Add shrimp, then add squash. Cover and let cook for 2-3 minutes.
4. Add chopped red chill, pepper, salt and pork broth. Cook for 2 minutes.
5. Add milk and simmer 3-5 minutes more or until squash is soft.