This and other recipes can be found in our Filipino Cooking Made Easy cookbook! (Recipe Below!)
1 tbsp oil
5 cloves garlic, minced
1 onion, thinly diced
1 small ginger, cut into thin strips
1/2 cup pork, diced
1 cube pork broth
3 bundles of Misua
4 cups water
1 small bundle of green onions, chopped
salt and pepper to taste.
1. Add a cup of water in a pot, add pork and let it boil.
2. When water has dried up, brown the pork in its own fat.
3. Add oil, garlic, onions and ginger.
4. Add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Add rest of water and let it simmer on medium.
6. When it comes to a boil, add Misua noodles.
7. Add half the green onions
8. Let it cook for 5-8 minutes.
9. Serve with green onions on the top.