All recipes can be found in our cookbook: Filipino Cooking Made Easy! Recipe below! INGREDIENTS
1 lb ground pork
1/4 cup diced pepperoni sticks
2 tbsp cooking oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 onion, diced
1 1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/2 cup tomato sauce
1 fresh tomato, chopped
1 large potato, peeled and diced
2 cup water (or enough to cover meat)
1 red pepper cut lengthwise
1 bay leaf
1. Sautee garlic in hot oil, add ground pork and sautee until fully cooked.
2. Season with salt and pepper, add tomato sauce, fresh tomato, water and bay leaf.
3. Simmer and cover for 30 minutes.
4. Add potato and pepperoni, cooked for 10 minutes or until potato is cooked.
5. In a separate frying pan, fry red pepper and garnish on top before serving.