1 cup mini marshmallows
1-2 large sweet yams OR 1-2 small sweet yams per person, boiled and peeled
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1. After boiling and peeling the yam, slice them up once their cool. Arrange in a pan.
2. Distribute bits of butter evenly amongst the yam.
3. Sprinkle brown sugar on top.
4. Repeat: place more yams on the top, butter and brown sugar.
5. Keep repeating until you run out of yams.
6. Pile marshmallows on top.
7. In a oven heated at 350F, cook until marshmallows have melted. (10-15 minutes).