Find this recipe and many more in our Filipino Cooking Made Easy cookbook!
1/2 lb pork, cubed
1 tbsp oil
4 cloves of garlic, sliced
1/2 of an onion, chopped
1 tomato, chopped
6-10 shrimp, peeled
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cup water mixed with 1/2 pork broth cube
1/4 cup vinegar
1 bunch cilantro, chopped
1 daikon, shredded.
1. In a little bit of water, boil the pork until it begins to fry in it’s own fat.
2. Stir, add a little bit of oil.
3. Add garlic and onions, stir.
4. Add tomatoes and cook for a minute.
5. Add shrimp and cook until pink.
6. Add salt and pepper to taste, stir.
7. Add pork broth and vinegar. Taste should not be sour, adjust vinegar accordingly.
8.Add cilantro and mix.
9. When it comes to a boil, add daikon, mix thoroughly and cover for 2-3 minutes.
10. Continue to stir until daikon is cooked (2-5 minutes).