Graham Cracker Crust – I bought a box and followed the instruction on the box
2 packages (450g) cream cheese, softened
1 large egg
1/3 cup granulated sugar
juice of 1 lemon
zest of 2 lemons
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/2 cup blueberries (I used fresh, but you can use frozen)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
2. Follow directions to make the graham cracker crust on the box.
3. Using a mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth.
4. Add egg, sugar, lemon zest, lemon juice and vanilla extract together until smooth and creamy.
5. Fold in blueberries gently and pour into crust.
6. Bake for 35-45 minutes (until edges are lightly browned). Cool for 30 minutes at room temp and chill in fridge for at least 3 hours.
**Zesting Lemons: So…I don’t have a zester, and I thought I had a grater, but apparently I don’t. I used a vegetable peeler to peel the lemons – try not to get any of the white layer. Then chop finely with a knife!