Over the past month, they have introduced their latest Rocky Ridge Bar. This sweet, hand dipped treat is the only bar you’ll find with delicious treats around it’s rim. Currently, it is only featured at the Robson St. location, but will soon be rolling out to include stores across Canada.
To my delight, Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory sent four flavours over to try: Toffee Slab Ridge, Almond Summit Ridge, Rockslide Ridge and Pay Dirt Ridge.
There are 8 flavours in total including:
1) Toffee Slab Ridge -rimmed with skor bits
2) Almond Summit Ridge -rimmed with almond
3) Candy Coated Ridge -rimmed with mini M&M’s
4) Cougar Ridge -rimmed with tiger butter: mix of peanut butter and chocolate
5) Rockslide Ridge -rimmed with cookies & cream crumbs
6) Purest Ridge -pure chocolate dipped
7) Pay Dirt Ridge -cheesecake flavoured chocolate rimmed with graham crackers crumbs
8) Mint Avalanche Ridge -mint flavoured chocolate rimmed with mint confection and dark chocolate chips
These bars are definitely a sweet treat to be had. My favourite was the Toffee Slab Ridge! The Almond Summit was great too.
What was really great about the Rocky Ridge bars is that they are all creamy vanilla ice cream in the middle that’s dipped in delicious milk chocolate you would enjoy from one of their locations. I could have it plain for a great treat.
Each bar costs $5.99, which is a pretty good deal considering you’d pay almost the same for a premium ice cream bar from the corner store. Might as well have something made locally and fresh!
Check em out while you can!
Please note that I was sent Rocky Ridge Bars for review by Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. I was not paid or required to write a review, all opinions are my own.