Be sure to subscribe to our Youtube Channel Gastroforkable for more recipes and fun segments! RECIPE BELOW.
Prep: 25 mins
Cooking: 1.5 hr
2lb ground pork
2 chorizo,cooked and finely chopped
2 eggs, raw
1/4 cup sweet relish
1/4 tbsp pepper
1 small onion, finely chopped
2 tbsp salt
1 tbsp raisins
3 hard boiled eggs
1 red pepper chopped
1 stalk celery, chopped finely
1. Combine all ingredients excepted cooked eggs.
2. Preheat oven to 350F. Flatten pork mixture add boiled eggs in a row lengthwise.
3. Roll meat around eggs and wrap with foil – seal both edges securely.
4. Bake for 1 hour and 30 minutes.
5. Let rest and cool before unwrapping. When cool enough, slice crosswise.