Check out the video below for the recipe and also the full recipe as well. Happy gaming!
BlamCo Mac and Cheese with Bacon recipe:
1/2 pound elbow macaroni
2 cups of milk
3 cloves garlic, smashed
1 1/2 tablespoons butter
1 1/2 tablespoons all purpose flour
3 cups shredded cheddar
freshly ground black pepper
lots of bacon, cooked
1/2 medium sized onion, diced
1. Cook your elbow macaroni in a boiling pot of salted water (8-10 minutes)
2. In a small saucepan, heat milk and add the garlic.
3. In another pan, melt the butter and whisk in flour. Cook for 1 minute and stir constantly to keep lumps from forming.
4. Strain and whisk the milk and garlic mixture into the butter and flour mixture – continue to whisk until the mix is smooth.
5. Add cheese and stir until the cheese is fully melted. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Toss in macaroni and mix. Add the bacon.
7. Serve hot!