The BC Healthy Chef Competition is celebrating it’s 20th year! On Wednesday March 20th over 500 guests will be in attendance where ten restaurants will create meals that will incorporate fresh produce ingredients. Co-hosted by the BC Produce Marketing Association (BCPMA) and BC Chefs’ Association (BCCA) at the Hyatt Regency Vancouver, it’ll a night of:
- Mystery Meal Envelopes – everyone gets a different meal!
- theme tables created by each competitor, judged by yours truly and some other fabulous social media influencers and food bloggers
- Live and silent auctions that benefit the BC Heart and Stroke Foundation, Canadian Cancer Society and BCCA Junior Chef Scholarship program
- A DJ, roaming entertainers and presentations
- Swag that includes fresh produce and other items
- Trophies and prize monies for the Best Entree, Best Dessert, Table Show Case and People’s Choice
Tickets are $90 each, although there a limited amount left! Get your tickets at BCMPA’s website and join me this year! http://bcpma.com/about-us/events/20th-annual-healthy-chef-competition