When I’m in a pinch for something to bring to a party, my default is usually a platter of sweets. For a Halloween party, I put together one for work that was a mixture of candy, cookie and chocolates (gotta have a good balance of all!).
What I used:
- Pumpkin Spice flavoured Pretzels (Trader Joe’s)
- Cadbury Fingers
- Pumpkin flavoured cookies (Trader Joe’s)
- Pumpkin Jellies
- Sour Apple Ropes
- Halloween themed Vanilla Cookies (Trader Joe’s)
- Bones, Moons and Skull candies
- Skeleton wrapped chocolates
- Black and orange jelly beans
- Black liquorice
- Reese Peanut Butter Cups
- Halloween themed sugar cookies
This platter was a hit and easy to put together while going to only 1-2 shops for the variety. I think I could’ve went with less items as I ran out of space pretty quickly!