1 head of Cauliflower, broken down into pieces
1 whole lemon
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit
2) In a pan, toss cauliflower with olive oil enough to cover it
3) Roast for 30-40 minutes, until the cauliflower is slightly brown on the edges (or to your desired doneness)
4) Crack sea salt and black pepper over the cauliflower and toss.
5) Cut your lemon in half and use the juice of either both sides or one (depending on how strong you like the lemon taste) over the roasted cauliflower and toss.
6) Enjoy hot!