With awards season upon us and that lil football game across the border coming up, this is the perfect way to serve your guests. The best thing about a board is that you can do it up, use simple ingredients and also, create the perfect portion depending on how many people you’re expecting.
This particular board I put together is good for 2-4 people, but you can definitely scale up by using a bigger board and obviously, more food. This year, I partnered with Sabra to create a fun board using their delicious dips!
What I used to put this together:
1. Sabra Salsa Verde – this one packs a lot of flavour and compliments the different dippable items on the board.
2. Sabra Spicy Guacamole – my friends love their heat and so you’ll see this is a reoccuring theme throughout the board.
3. Pico de Gallo
4. Caramel and Buffalo Mix Popcorn
5. Pretzel Sticks
6. Tortilla Scoop Chips
10. Onion Rings
11. Salt and Pepper Wings
12. Buffalo Wings
13. Breaded Spicy Mozzarella Cheese Sticks
14. Jalapeno and cream cheese wrapped in bacon
What other items would you put on your board?
You can learn more about Sabra here:https://sabra.com/ca