They’re just too cute for words! When I made these cupcakes, lets say my nephew and my niece inhaled them – which means I get a stamp of approval right?
Check out our Youtube video on how to make these cute cupcakes or check out the recipe below!
1 box of chocolate cake mix
1 tub of white frosting (cream cheese is best)
1 container of green sprinkles
1 peeps or marshmallow animals (I bought mine from the dollar store)
- Bake your favourite chocolate cake recipe (or buy a mix) – we’re using chocolate as the ‘dirt’.
- When they are completely cooled, frost with the white icing.
- Add the green sprinkles on top for the grass.
- With a rounded cookie cutter, cut 1/3 into the middle of the cupcake to make a space for your marshmallow animals.
- Adding frosting to the bottom of your marshmallow animals, place them firmly in the hole.