- cialis home page
- buy cialis pharmacy
- viagra levitra drug comparison
- private prescription cialis
- impotence drug cialis pills
- generic viagra manufacturers
The first hit on google was a recipe from Chatelaine. It was the most simple and I had all the ingredients on hand, so I went with it. Here’s their recipe (you can also check it out on their website here):
2 cups – all purpose flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
3/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper or
1/4 tsp cayenne (I used black pepper, but you might want to use less)
1/4 cup cold butter cut into cubes (I cut them up as I went along)
1 cup grated old cheddar cheese
1 cup cold milk
1. Preheat the oven to 450F (230C), grease a baking sheet.
2. Using a fork, stir flour with baking powder, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
Work in cold butter until mixture is crumbly. Stir in cheese.
3. Make a well in the centre. Pour milk and stir until just moistened.
4. Turn out into a floured cutting board and divide into half. Pat each portion into a 6 inch circle that’s about 3/4 thick.
5. Cut each into 6 wedges. Lift wedges onto baking sheet, placing 1 inch apart for crusty-sided scones or 1/2 inch for soft sided scones. Bake for 10-12 minutes.
If found there was too much pepper in this recipe, I would put maybe 1/4tsp. Serve with butter or jam.